We are Hiring! Regional Sales Managers
Regional Sales Managers- One role
Who we are
MarketForce is a fast-growing Kenyan-based company, building the operating system for retail distribution in Africa. Powered by technology and driven by heart, our mission is to drive Africa forward by creating economic empowerment for everyone along the retail supply chain.
Our B2B e-commerce wholesale marketplace, RejaReja, enables corner shops to source, order and pay for inventory at any time via interactive SMS and mobile app, and get it delivered directly to their store by the nearest distributor, within hours.
The impact you will make
MarketForce is looking for a skilled sales and people manager to drive retailer acquisition and retention strategy hand in hand with gross revenue growth and in assigned regions.
In this role, you will be in-charge of and will manage a sales team with key KPI’s on revenue targets delivery and growth, contact and coverage, retailer acquisition, retention and growth.
- Own and deliver on set GMV, GTV and retailer acquisition targets in assigned region
- Leverage customer insights to drive increase optimization across sales, marketing and product development;
- Execute and follow through a Route to Market strategy in assigned region
- Ensure full coverage plan for Rejareja in assigned Region, ensure adherence to journey plans and visits targets by the regional sales teams
- Drive and execute effective mapping execution in your region
- Drive retailer App adoption and usage as per projected metrics.
- Ensure execution of Rejareja customer retention programs, revenue retention and growth
- Effective execution of company marketing activities is assigned region
- Break-down sales targets for the team and ensure tracking and performance management per TDR
- Manage, Coach, Train and Motivate the Field Sales teams for exceptional Performance in relation to the targets set and build a winning spirit within the team
- Gather and provide competitive information by regularly tracking competitor activities within the industry.
- Using market insights to maximize sales effectiveness and efficiency
Reports to Head of Retail Sales
Who we are looking for
- A pleasant and innovative people person, self-motivated, result oriented, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, customer centric ,able to pivot when necessary
- Willingness to adjust to changing work environments, someone who offers ideas on where improvements can be made. Works efficiently in situations of uncertainty.
- An articulate team oriented individual who is clear and concise while communicating. Listens, understands and responds openly to the ideas of others.Ability to be discrete and maintain confidential information
- 5+ years of experience in FMCG sales with a proven track record of achieving sales targets
- Great leadership skills with the ability to lead diverse teams in a fast growth, technologically driven business environment
- Have exceptional written and spoken communication skills, proficiency in Google Mail & Apps is preferred
- Have a desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for company stakeholders
What will catch our eye
- An understanding of the startup environment
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills
- Previous experience leading a sales regional team is a plus
Perks you deserve
- Encouraging and supportive founding and leadership team
- Empowerment to live a life of wellbeing and happiness
- Participation in ESOP
- Medical cover
- Competitive salary and with some allowances
- 5 vacation days’ plus, off-day on your birthday
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com on or before Friday 3rd September 2021, 5PM EAT. Clearly indicate the subject line as REGIONAL SALES MANAGER and the Region applying for.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.