We are Hiring! A Marketing Intern
Marketing Intern needed
One Position Open
Marketforce is a fast-growing Kenyan-based company, building the operating system for retail distribution in Africa. Powered by technology and driven by heart, our mission is to drive Africa forward by creating economic empowerment for everyone along the retail supply chain.
Our B2B e-commerce wholesale marketplace, RejaReja, enables corner shops to source, order and pay for inventory at any time via interactive SMS and mobile app, and get it delivered directly to their store by the nearest distributor, within hours.
The impact you will make
MarketForce is looking for a motivated and talented individual to join the Marketing department as the Marketing Intern. The goal of this program is to fill gaps in marketing and better prepare you for a future career in marketing and communication. As an intern you will be working closely with the Marketing Lead and other colleagues who will provide you with real hands-on projects and daily tasks. The Marketing Intern will be able to apply classroom based knowledge to projects and gain essential workplace skills needed to be career ready. MarketForce is dedicated to developing successful leaders, and we strive to make this internship as realistic and informative as possible.
- Support the marketing department in daily administrative tasks
- Design and present new social media campaign ideas
- Contribute to the creation of email campaigns and social media content
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
- Perform market analysis and research on the latest trends
- Monitor all social media platforms for trending news, ideas and feedback
- Help organize marketing related activities
Reports to the Marketing Lead
Who we are looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications or related field
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and social media platforms
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Good understanding of the latest marketing trends and techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding multitasking abilities
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Must have a passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Recent graduates are encouraged to apply
How to apply
Send your CV to email@example.com by 3rd September 2021, indicate subject as Marketing Intern.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.