We are Hiring! A Fulfillment Coordinator
Marketforce is a fast-growing Kenyan-based company, building the operating system for retail distribution in Africa. Powered by technology and driven by heart, our mission is to drive Africa forward by creating economic empowerment for everyone along the retail supply chain.
Our B2B ecommerce wholesale marketplace, RejaReja, enables corner shops to source, order and pay for inventory at any time via interactive SMS and mobile app, and get it delivered directly to their store by the nearest distributor, within hours.
The impact you will make
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring the fulfilment process is seamless, timely and operates within the department’s standard operating procedures(SOPs)with the aim of attaining great, constant and consistent customer experience by motivating, training and creating a pipeline of agents to match expansion opportunities.
To be successful in this role, you need to be a problem solving, master multi-tasker with excellent communication, people management skills.
- Tactically planning, assigning and optimizing deliveries across assigned routes in strict adherence to the department’s standard operating procedures.
- Managing the onboarding, contracting, training and performance of fulfillment agents , drivers and loaders by designing value propositions for the team.
- Creation of a fulfilment agents pipeline to match expansion plans.
- Knowledge and monitoring of fulfilment levels in your assigned routes by having an overview understanding of client needs and their order volumes
- Manage the collection process by ensuring that payments are made as per the policy.
- Preparation of daily, weekly & monthly reports as guided by the HOD
- Ensuring fulfilment agents understand the value of quality customer service in delivery of customer promise through on-ground coaching and constant training sessions
Reports to Head of Operations
Who we are looking for
- A pleasant and innovative people person, self-motivated, detail oriented, proactive, quick-thinking, flexible, able to pivot when necessary
- Flexibility in adjusting to changing work environments, someone who offers ideas and solutions on where improvements can be made. Works efficiently in situations of uncertainty.
- An articulate team oriented individual who is clear and concise while communicating. Listens, understands and responds openly to the ideas of others.
- A person who will work on assignments that are moderately complex in nature where judgment is needed in resolving problems and making routine recommendations while following standard practice and procedure. Normally receives no instructions on routine work.
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar or related role
- Degree in procurement/ logistics or related field
- Have exceptional written and spoken communication skills, proficiency in Google Mail & Apps is preferred
- Have a desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for company stakeholders
What will catch our eye
- An Understanding of the startup environment
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills
- Strong interest in our business
- Experience in FMCG dispatch management would be a plus
Perks you deserve
- Encouraging and supporting management and team
- Participation in ESOP
- Medical cover
- Support to live a life of wellbeing and happiness.
- Competitive salary and some allowances
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Friday 13th August 2021, 5PM EAT. Clearly indicate the subject line as FULFILLMENT COORDINATOR.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.