MarketForce One Feature: Introducing the Automated Call Log Feature
Today we want to introduce you to our most recent feature for our Financial Services clients: Automated Call Log.
WHAT IS CALL LOGGING?
Call logs are records of phone conversations that an agent can record on the MarketForce app or portal, in order to keep track of every interaction and engagements with his/her potential and existing clients.
Call logs are a way to track follow-up calls to prospects and leads, document customer issues, collect customer feedback, and serve as a historical reference point for future conversations. It helps measure sales rep efficiency, enhance agent productivity, improve customer experiences and streamline internal communications between different departments or between manager and sales agent.
Call logs help capture essential information for both inbound and outbound calls that can be used to improve performance. This saves money and time, as well as solving customer related disputes that may arise.
HOW DID IT WORK BEFORE ON MARKETFORCE?
Previously, it was already possible for an agent to manually log a phone call on the MarketForce app. This was the process:
- The agent would go to the profile of the prospect or lead that he wants to call.
- The agent would look at the phone number of the prospect/lead.
- The agent would leave the MarketForce app, and manually type the phone number on his phone’s keypad.
- While on the call, the agent would go back to the MarketForce app, click on the button +CALL, and take notes about the conversation.
- After the call, the agent would manually insert the date and the time when the call started and ended.
Keep reading to see how easier and faster the process is now.
HOW DOES IT WORK NOW AND WHY IS IT BETTER?
Now, thanks to our newest automated call log feature, the process of logging a customer call is 3 times faster, easier, and intuitive:
- The agent goes to the profile of the prospect or lead that he wants to call.
- The agent clicks on the button CALL, and the MarketForce app will automatically start calling the phone number associated with the prospect/lead’s profile. The agent doesn’t need to go out of the app and manually type the phone number.
- The MarketForce app will automatically capture the date and time of the call. The agent doesn’t need to input that manually. The agent can still take notes while on the call.
HOW CAN YOUR AGENTS GET THE AUTOMATED CALL LOG FEATURE?
To access the automated call log feature, your field users only need to make sure that they have the latest version of the MarketForce app. They can update their app from Play Store.
Do you want to learn more about the automated call log feature? Get in touch with us.