A closer look into MarketForce 360, our solution for consumer goods companies
MarketForce 360 is a sales and distribution automation software solution that allows field agents to electronically record their sales activities and collect data in the field using mobile devices, enabling FMCG companies to have last-mile visibility of their sales and distribution channels and performance. It is ideal for manufacturers, distributors, and BTL marketing agencies.
Benefits of MarketForce 360
Save Time & Money – By removing the paperwork burden, you will experience lower administration costs and faster data entry. By automatizing every activity, you’ll also reduce the manpower required to generate reports and statistics.
Boost Sales & Productivity – By digitizing data collection and by automating the lead-to-customer conversion process, MarketForce 360 shortens the sales cycle and enables sales agents to manage relationships, take orders and deliver products in a faster and easier way. In short, agents can sell more in less time.
Generate Real-Time Market Visibility – MarketForce gives “last mile visibility” of the sales channels in real-time, allowing for data-driven decision-making. Managers and executives can keep track of sales agents’ performance as well as to gain real-time data on market trends and consumer purchasing behavior, thus being able to forecast sales and be the first ones to spot new opportunities.
Increase Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty – By providing more efficient orders or by helping to avoid frequent product stock-outs, companies who use MarketForce will have more satisfied retailers. At the same time, by ensuring access to essential goods and services, they will gain more satisfied consumers.
MarketForce 360 features
Features for Sales Agents
Sales agents use the MarketForce mobile-based Android app and enjoy the following features:
- Customer onboarding. Sales agents can add new customers to their portfolio in a matter of seconds, through a simple and intuitive onboarding page which captures essential but accurate data, including the customer’s phone number and geo-location.
- Order, payment, and delivery management. Possibility to take real-time orders from retailers and outlets, together with delivery management and payment collection management, everything in a few taps of a button.
- Customer feedback collection.Data collection on customer needs and preferences through customizable and flexible surveys.
- Information Sharing & Data Access. Sales agents are always up-to-date with critical data wherever they go, directly on their mobile devices.
- Real-time Commission and Target Management. Sales agents can keep track of their current performance vs set targets, as well as of the commissions accumulated, at any time and wherever they are.
- Offline Mode. Use MarketForce both online and offline, as with our solution sales reps are able to keep working even with no Internet connection.
Features for Managers and Executives
Managers use the MarketForce cloud-based web portal, which presents the following features:
- Product & Stock Management. Access to your full product portfolio, with cost calculators, targets and commissions.
- Territory & Route Management. Easy definition, planning, administration, analysis, and change of sales territories and routes to match the sales organization’s needs, no matter how complex it is or how frequently it evolves.
- Customer & Sales Agent Geolocation. Geo-mapping of customers and sales agents, so that managers always know their location, at any given time.
- Incentive Management Module. Easy management of complex commissions or incentive plans based on goals and targets assigned to a team or a sales agent.
- Merchandising & Activations Module. Tracking of promotions, competitors, and promotional activities in the field.
- Salesforce performance reports. Real-time view into the sales team performance and data-driven analysis of sales results, including product performance and top buying customers.
- Sales forecasting and analytics. Real-time picture of the business at a glance and use of sales reporting tools to analyze sales pipelines, perform win-loss analyses, create historical trend analyses, and more.
- Data Quality and Security. Data quality and security maintenance. With MarketForce, it is guaranteed that the customer database has valid data and is free of duplicates. Furthermore, all the documents and information stored are protected from unauthorized access and backups provide vital records and disaster recovery protections.
- Possible integrations with other solutions. Possibility to integrate MarketForce with ERP systems, accounting software, and more, to guarantee a seamless flow of data and information throughout the whole organization.
MarketForce is the East African leader in cloud software for customer engagement and operational excellence through field sales and distribution automation. Many successful brands rely on MarketForce software to optimize every customer interaction on any channel while ensuring their brand promises are kept.
With MarketForce 360, your FMCG company can solve the last-mile distribution challenge and make the best out of Africa’s market potential, increasing revenue, and gaining market share.
For more than 40 companies across the region, MarketForce has enabled higher customer satisfaction, lower costs, and increased customer lifetime value. Get in touch with us today for a demo and start getting access to more data, with less work!